Tuesday, December 22, 2015

AT&T Park and the City of San Francisco


I am biased when it comes to AT&T park. I think it is one of the best, if not the best park in the MLB. If you have a chance to visit in 2016, go for it! Check out the great food at the park. If you like bratwursts you will find some really good ones on the upper level concourse way down the concourse close to the right field side. Good IPA's on tap too. Once you leave the stadium you can easily walk the city and that includes walking to the Ferry Terminal where the Public Market resides. Even if you don't want to walk far you can stroll along the pier and check out the sailboats right in back of the stadium. Have fun!













No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...