Thursday, December 24, 2015

San Francisco Giants vs Chicago Cubs

It's difficult for me to believe it's been a few years since visiting Wrigley Field. Visiting Chicago was my favorite trip thus far. Highly recommended if you get the opportunity to go. I found fans and people around the city friendly and helpful when directions were needed. I suggest staying downtown even if it means spending more for a hotel. I found the convenience of walking everywhere and getting on public transportation to Wrigley Field worth paying a little more. I did not have to rent a car and had a great time.

*The Chicago Art Museum is a must for visitors. Even if you don't normally do museums this one is very highly recommended.







No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...