Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I love baseball and photography. I kept a Wordpress blog for nearly a decade and now I have decided to try Blogger by Google.

This blog was started on December 22, 2015. I will begin with some pictures from previous baseball trips. I will add short commentary from a fans perspective as we get closer to  MLB 2016.

I am #1 a baseball fan and #2 a San Francisco Giants fan. I consider myself pretty balanced when it comes to the sport, but keep in mind I do cheer for the San Francisco Giants.

If you like photography, eating, and baseball, you may enjoy this blog.

A picture says a 1000 words. My posts will not be too wordy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...