Sunday, July 17, 2016

Giants Swept by Padres-That's Baseball!

SF Giants fans don't despair! Every team gets swept. It happens every year to every team since this game was invented. There is no need to panik. (pun intended)

It is true the Giants looked uninspired. The team lost one in a weird way Saturday night with that balk. Hey, in baseball weird things happen. It's what makes the game fun to watch.

It's also true the Giants front office is probably looking for an additional closer and maybe even a position player with all the injuries. They are not in panic mode, but looking at holes that need to be filled. Sometimes getting hit on the head is a good thing. It points out some changes that need to be made. Otherwise management could pretend there is no problem and no need to make any changes.

The San Francisco Giants move on to Boston. No matter what happens there and later in New York, remember it's still July and late August and September is when the nail biting begins. I personally don't bite my nails. Bratwurst and a beer is my game day practice when I have the opportunity to go.

Matt Cain will be on the mound Tuesday.

Go Matt! Go Giants!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...