Thursday, May 12, 2016

SF Giants Win with a Walk-Off Walk LOL!

I can't watch all the games, but I am able to listen using MLB at Bat. I laughed outlaid as Buster Posey walked and the Giants won in the 13th inning. I'm not sure what the Blue Jays reliever was thinking. The way things have been going for the Giants offense as of late, if the pitch had been down the middle of the plate most likely it would have resulted in either a pop-up or double-play. I'm half joking, but things have gone this way for the last week plus, so this was a nice gift from Toronto.

I was at Saturdays game against the Rockies and the Giants won that one in the 13th inning, too. The SF Giants are not thinking the number 13 is unlucky.

Let's have a great road trip starting with a W in Arizona. Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...