Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Sweep Today for San Francisco Giants vs Cincinnati Reds

This will be one of my shortest posts, ever. The SF Giants starting pitching dug a big whole today and there was not enough offense to climb out of it. MLB.com Video-Brandon Belt's Solo HR

Jake Peavy gave up five runs in the second inning including three home runs and the orange and black never recovered. This start was not much different than Matt Cain's last start against the Mets Saturday. I am a big fan of Cain and Peavy, but right now both pitchers are struggling big time.

Matt Cain is back on the mound at AT&T Thursday evening against opposing pitcher Chris Rusin. This is a four game series against the Rockies.

Go Matt Cain! Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...