Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Things to Do on Friday, January 20, 2017

Things to Do on Friday, January 20, 2017-I'm trying to think of things to do on inaugration day. So here is my list of possibilities:

  1. See Rogue One a Star Wars Story
  2. Hang out for hours at a coffee shop
  3. Hit the gym for a long workout
  4. Non-gym users jog or go for a long walk
  5. Visit a favorite watering hole
  6. Read an old fashioned book or Kindle version
  7. Visit a friend who does not watch TV
  8. Walk the dog several times. It will freak out your pet.
  9. Got to an NBA or College or High School basketball game
  10. Go for a bicycle ride in warmer weather areas. If too cold or wet ride back to the watering hole
  11. Pray
  12. Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...