Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians

The Cleveland Indians came out with their Ace Corey Kluber and shutdown the Cubs. This is a great way for the Indians to get the series started. Should the Cubs panic? Absolutely Not. Chicago was down 2-1 vs the Dodgers and that worked out well. The first game in a seven game series is important, but it doesn't define a series. When you lose a game 6-0 and the opposing pitcher looks as sharp as Kluber, the best thing to do is tip your cap. Cliche, I know but so true. Tip your cap and prepare for game two.

As a San Francisco Giants fan, I hope this series goes seven games. That means more baseball and one station spending less time on elections. Oh my gosh, please play right up until November 2nd, regardless of the weather. Thank goodness for the NFL, NBA, NHL which are either beginning play or in the middle of their seasons.

As a baseball fan, I am happy to see both of these teams in the World Series. The fans in Cleveland and Chicago have waited a long, long time for these moments and two thumbs up for both teams.

Go Cubs! Go Indians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...