Sunday, June 5, 2016

SF Giants Feel the Power of Cardinals Bats

The San Francisco Giants were cruising along with a 4-0 lead in Saint Louis and then the Cardinals do what they do best. Two long balls and the game was pretty much over. I think MLB will see the Cardinals do this to a lot of teams over the summer.

That being said, I am going to change to another subject. I went to the Science Exploritorium in San Francisco on Saturday. If you plan on seeing a Giants game at night, visiting the science exhibits during the day would be a great family option. If you want to learn more about the Science Exploratorium, I have included the link to their website. Visiting their web site by clicking HERE.

I took a couple pictures of San Francisco and the Bay from the second floor of the Science Exploratorium.




On Sunday, Jake Peavy is on the mound for the San Francisco Giants vs Carlos Martinez of the Saint Louis Cardinals. This is a huge opportunity for Jake to show he can tame a very powerful and talented Cardinals lineup.

Go Jake! Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...