Friday, February 19, 2016

Magpie Caterers Downtown Sacramento, CA

My favorite place to eat in Sacramento is at Magpie Caterers in Downtown Sacramento. Magpies is on 16th Street and P Street. They moved there in the fall for more space after much success at their R Street location.

What is good about Magpie? The food is very fresh and has lots of flavor. They have a good selection of beers and wines. In their new location a full bar menu is offered. Their bakery items are totally awesome. I usually get one of their chocolate chunk cookies to go because I'm too full from dinner.

(Awesome Burger! Just right!)

Here is the link to the Magpie web site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...