Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Temple Coffee Shop on K Street in Sacramento, CA

I needed to meet up with someone and they scheduled our meeting at Temple Coffee shop. I did not know this particular location existed. Temple Coffee brews a good cup and this particular location at 2200 K Street is very modern with good seating.

You can access Temple Coffee Roasters web site by clicking HERE.

I wrote a post on various coffee shops in Sacramento a couple months ago. Other coffee reviews can be found by clicking HERE.

Here are some pictures taken on my first visit. I think this Temple location has been open only about a month or so.

(Temple Coffee Roasters New Location)














No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...