Monday, March 21, 2016

Fish Face Food Review

I went to Fish Face for the first time. It is located at the lofts on R Street in Sacramento, CA. The R Street lofts are for artists and most of the retail stores and restaurants in the building are run by residents. I am not sure if that is true for Fish Face. The official name is Fish Face Poke Bar.

I liked the fresh flavors of the food. It was tasty, light and filling. Nice causal setting where you can chill or watch a game if one is on the TV behind the bar. Not a cheap place to eat, but fish and other ingredients in the meal are not inexpensive. The bowl below with a pint of beer cost $21 before the tip. The bowl size was medium so if you go larger be prepared to pay a little more.

I give it two thumbs up. Here is the link to their home page:  http://www.fishfacepokebar.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

These pictures are of my dog Willie over the years. I have not blogged in several years and now I plan to return to it. We don't have an...